Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Prim Stacking Boxes~My First Try!

Hello, friends!  It is I, Morgan, back to share my latest finished project.  As a matter of fact, I JUST finished these.  I have yet to add twine and whatnot (finishing touches) to them, but all the basics are complete.

So, have a look, and be warned: the following photos contain some EXTREMELY Grungy, down-right DIRTY content!  hehe  *wink*

Introducing my very first Grubby ole' Primitive Stacking (or nesting, whichever you prefer) Boxes!  Oh! And yes, there are LOTS o' pictures-you know me, I'm too indecisive, so I share them ALL!  And besides, I don't know about you, but I like lots o' pictures when I'm on someone else's blog~ doesn't everyone?!  :P

BUT FIRST!  -you remember all these stacking/nesting boxes I recently picked up, right?




Well, here they are now! 









 This set is the only one that's not fabric covered.  These are painted.









And there they are!  These were a little time-consuming (took me two whole days to complete) but lots o' fun to make.  I imagine with time and practice, I'll be able to complete even more in that amount of time.  

And last, but not least, I'd like to send a "shout-out" to the very creative lady over at one of my favorite prim blogs, The Pickled Pepper Patch for providing the wonderful tutorial for this little project!  Thanks so much!  :)

Thanks for stopping by, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!