Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Playing "Catch Up"

It's been quite a while since my last post, and honestly, I've just been stayin' pretty busy. I've been "hot and heavy" into the whole DIY Health/Beauty and Household Cleaning supply thing lately (thanks to Pinterest - *wink*), and really making a good faith effort to try getting things done around the home in the way of BIG and small jobs that have simply gone by the wayside over time.  Each day, I try to get something - anything!- done, and so far, I've managed to do just that.  Yay!

I'm happy to add that I've not been neglecting the Prim ~n~ Proper Shoppe as much as it may seem (considering my lack of posting and updating lately), but have managed to keep the booth filled up.  =D  I'm actually having lots of fun getting "creative," since I've had little to no time for much handcrafting these days.  In addition to a few DIY products I decided to "give a go" in the booth (why not?), I've discovered that there are a lot of little 2nd hand treasures out there to be found, and I've been shopping around (about 1-2x a week, if I can manage to do so), and using those finds to "fill in the gaps" in the booth.  Having several 2nd-hand places to shop in my area has been such a blessing, considering I've had so little time to really sit down and craft.

So, in no particular "order," here are some photos of "Fab Finds," and a few DIY products I've recently added to the booth.  I hope to "see" you again soon, but with Summertime here, the kids still schooling through the summer, cleaning and organizing, family coming to visit, etc., I just don't know, for sure, how *soon* "soon" will be.  I just thank you so much for "hangin' in there," and being happy to read my posts whenever I'm able to pop in.  Really, THANK YOU!  ♥

"On with the show!"
 















~♥Blessings♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!