Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentines Hearts Salt-Dough Ornies (and more) ~Part Two~

Good eve'nin' everyone! 
~QUICK POST~

Here are a few of the Valentines Day things I've been working on over the past couple of days, and I wanted to be sure to share with you, as I'm not sure when I'll make it back this week.  In case you didn't know, a close friend of mine is finally going to give birth to her baby girl tomorrow (we are going in to have her labor induced tomorrow morning, sometime), and I am her "coach'" as her hubby is working out of the country.  Her other children will be staying with us until she returns home from the hospital.

And on to the share...

The baskets of rag balls are incomplete, as I am going to add a few finishing touches to them, but just haven't had time yet today.  I will be sure to get a couple of pics of those when they are complete, though.

Hope everyone is having a FAB new week, thus far.  

Here's what's ready for the shoppe...






  
These Valentines Heart Salt-Dough Ornies are the end product of the photos I shared in my last post...


  
These are packaged Faux Valentines "Sugar Cookies"...
  
Aren't they cute?!  I love them!!!


  
Plain and simple spiced-dough ornies (with sentiments) that I made last year, and finally decided to do something with...


  
I even tried my hand at some handmade gift tags for the first time.  I made just six of each (white/red and stained/black) just to see if they might do well... we shall see.  I love these, too!  :)



 Well, that's about it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya soon!

♥Blessings♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!