Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Friday, May 6, 2011

FAB FINDS Friday!

Hey, everybody!  It's Friday once again, and you all know what that means!  Time for me (and you) to show off our FAB FINDS of the week!  YAY!!!

I am trying real hard not to overwhelm ya with pictures this week, but I have more than a handful here, I'm sure.  I wonder...  if any of you can guess (from the photos I took) which FAB FIND was my FAVE this week?  *wink*
Ready?  Okay, here goes...







Just check out this hummingbird feeder!  Have ya ever seen anything like it?  My eldest son is a wee bit upset I put it in the shoppe, but if it doesn't sell, I'm bringing this one home one day!  *wink*





Isn't this tin the BEST THING EVER!?  :D



 So, that's everything for me this week...  well, except a couple of goodies I grabbed today before I actually made it to the shoppe, but I don't have pics of those things at the moment, so they'll have to wait.  *wink*

What did you find that you'd like to share?  :D

ps- I'm kinda getting on a "tin kick".  After selling a teeny tiny vintage Vermont Maple Syrup tin this past week, for $8, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for tins that strike me as... special.  The last two cookie tins pictured, I really thought would be great for Mother's Day gifts, filled with homemade goodies, or whatnot.  We shall see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!