Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Changes, or Changes... Part 2

My daughter, Rainy, and I spent 5 long hours in our booth last night, giving everything a lil' "mini make-over."

As I stated on the Facebook Page today, thank goodness for her!  Rainy always keeps a calm head and positive outlook when "Mammy" (that's what she calls me) starts getting a bit delirious and overwhelmed.  *wink*

When all was said and done, things were lookin' purdy darn good, and I (of course) took MANY photos!  If you'd like to see them, I've added them to the slideshow at the top of this blog.  New pics will also be posted in our "The Shoppe - Then and Now" album over on our facebook page, so come on over, join us, and check it out!  :)

I hope you all have been enjoying your weekend, and thank you, once again, for stopping by!  :D

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!