Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something for Myself

Hey, all!  I've been meaning to pop in to share a few photos of one of my recent projects that I made just for myself... since I don't do that very often.

I only have a couple of minutes before the oven timer will go off, and then it will be time for din-din, so I'm just going to get right to it.  
I made myself a couple of Jar Nests, from some old blue Ball jars with the zinc lids.  I LOVE how they turned out!  I combined a few tutorials that I'd seen and VOILA!

As soon as I have a bit more time, I will post pics of where they ended up... -that's kinda sorta another "look what I did" post.  *wink*






 
DINNER TIME!  See ya soon!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love love these! Thanks for sharing - I have several of these blue jars packed away - I need to display them! Where to get the eggs? They are perfect ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you kind words, Lisa. I MUST find me some more of those blue Ball jars, as I only have ONE empty one left. ...I don't think anyone (who loves prims and craftin') could have too many! lol As far as the eggs go, I made them. I found some smaller plastic "Easter" eggs at our local Winco, and just primed them, then painted them the various colors, and added the speckles to them in the end. There are a few tutorials online for painting the eggs, but the one I found *most* helpful was over at "Let It Shine" blogspot. Here is the link: http://let--it--shine.blogspot.com/2010/03/painted-plastic-eggs.html If you decide to make any, I'd LOVE to see you finished project(s). :D
    ~Morgan ♥

    ReplyDelete

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!