Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bewitched!

Good afternoon, friends!  I'm back with another finished project!  Yay!

I know I was going to try getting back here yesterday, but I just wasn't quite finished with my latest (and most favorite-est), so I had to wait.  ...sorry 'bout that.
Anyway, I sure hope it was worth the wait!  Here is just one of the two pair of witches' shoes I have made up.  The others are just about finished and I will be back after a bit to show you those.  They are from the same pattern, but very different from these.

I'm so excited!  I absolutely love how these came out!  My daughter, Rainy, drew out the pattern for me (she did a wonderful job-THANK YOU, Rai!), and then I went to town -and it was so much fun!  

As is with my last post, with the pun'kins, this is another of my "firsts."  I hope you will enjoy!  :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!