Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Couple o' More Fall Gathering Goodies

Hey, there!  I wanted to pop in again here real quick before supper to show you what I finished up today.

I think I'm finished with these sort of projects for now.  I just needed to get these wooden items I had started out of the way.  

Here is an old bread board that I, once again, based in black, sanded, distressed, and this time, finished with a "wipe on, wipe off" coat of walnut stain.  Then, there are a couple of wooden plates/candle trays that I did all the same to, but also did a coat of paint on in between.  I did one mustard over black and the other a burnt pumpkin orange over black.

And on with the end results~











 This last one's just an overview of all the "like" projects I completed over the past couple of days.

I have no idea what I'm going to try next, but it'll be somethin'!
Now it's time to get my HUGE mess cleaned up and plan my next project(S).  :)

Have a wonderful evening, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!