Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My First Prim Pun'kins

Hey there, again, Prim ~n~ Proper Friends!  (I just know you ALL are-hehe)!

As usual, I am on limited time, so I'm just poppin' in real quick to share my very first Prim Pun'kins.  I'm very pleased with how they came out, and I hope you will be as pleased.  I still have grungy tags to add to them for their finishing touch, but it's just about time I start supper.
Unfortunately, these are all I managed to whip up today.  I do have lots more goodies coming shortly, so stay tuned, 'cause I'm really thinking tomorrow I'll have plenty more to share... knock on wood!  *wink*

I wish I had more time to stay, but hungry hubby and children will surely start wondering if I plan on starving them this evening, if I don't get.  LOL 

And here are those Pun'kins...












Thanks again for stopping by!  See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!