Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Boo-ooooooooo!!!

TGIF, Friends!

I'm back to share with you my new Grubby Prim Ghost Picks!
I simply used a coloring book page to make my own ghost pattern-super easy!  :)

Once complete, I simply hot-glued sticks (from our back yard) in through the openings I left in the bottoms after sewing and stuffing, then closed the opening up by wrapping with twine and tying 'em off!












Well, back to the kitchen- supper is in the works!

Have a SUPERFANTABULOUS Weekend!


3 comments:

  1. love the ghost!!! You are sooo creative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. They remind me of a gourd center piece I made years ago and shared with my readers last year. I think the gauze makes them. I'll be linking on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for the link, Kimara! I just discovered it while browsing new posts on facebook. What a wonderful surprise -I'm tickled! :) Snugglies, ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!