Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Afternoon, all!
I really just wanted to assure everyone that yes, I'm still alive and well... just busy-busy!  Homeschooling four children kinda keeps a body that way, I guess!  *wink*  

I've had so little time to craft lately and it's nearly driving me mad, so today, I thought I'd just DO something-ANYTHING, even if it was the tiniest amount of some kind of crafting, I MUST just DEWIT... so I DID!  lol

Anyway, here's a quick "update" or "sneak peek" for ya!  A while back I was browsing some Halloween craft projects and ran across some very spooky-kewl "Halloween Potion Bottles" and the like, with some really neat labels and such!  I knew I just had to make some, and today I finally got around to getting a start on those!  I was fortunate enough to snag up these FREE spooky labels, but for the love of me, I cannot find the link again.  When/if I find it, I'll share.  :)

They're not quite finished yet, but here's a lil' peek at what's going on.  :)

From Creme Soda Bottles...

 ...to this!
 I'll be back in the next day or two with the finished product!


Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see ya again real soon!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!