Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Candy Corn

Good evening, everyone!  Just stopping in to share another "first" -my semi-finished candy corn.

Originally, I wasn't going to share until they were altogether complete, meaning, with tags and a few "embellishments" of some sort, but I didn't want anyone to think I've been completely lazy over the last day or two, so here I am to show you that I've actually made something else since the Witch Hats were finished.  *wink*

Mind you, these are not in their "final state," but here they are after they've been cut, sewn, stuffed, stitched, painted and twice GRUBBIED with my own prim solution.  :)








Again, more photos than necessary, I know, but...  well...  that's just how I roll!
hehe
Here's to a relaxing, uneventful evening!
Nitey-nite, Prim friends
~~~

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo much work went into these awesome little prim candy corn! Work in progress pictures are the best! So inspiring! Keep on creating ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you are just too sweet to me! Thank you, I always love your comments. hehe I hope to get some cute lil' ghost bowl fillers started today. Guess I best get movin'! ;) Snugglies, ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you again! :D Snuggly Hugs right back atcha! ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!