Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Centerpieces From a Fab Find!

Good afternoon, everyone!  I'm back with another finished Fall craft to share.

Yesterday, I stopped at the GW in search of some more fabric, and while I was there I found these two FABULOUS ceramic "MILK" jugs.  Since they were half off, I couldn't resist, and sure glad I didn't!  This is what I did with them...

(again, a LOT of photos here, but some were with flash, some without, and well...  I wasn't sure which ones I should post, so I posted 'em all... minus the ones I initially deleted).  *wink*















That's all the time I have right now, but I hope to return later today for some more sharing, that is, IF I can manage to squeeze in some more craft time!

Happy New Week!  Make it GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!