Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My First Witch Hats

Hey there again, friends!  I'm back with more goodies to share.  :)
Today I finished up my first pair of DIRTY, grubby, prim witch hats.  I made each quite different from the other, but I really wanted to experiment with a couple of ideas, and I'm very pleased with how they turned out.  Each one measures approximately 17 inches tall, and the brims are about 14.5 - 15 inches wide.  

This is another item I plan to make more of, including smaller ones that will be just about half this size.  AND this is another thing that's a MUST HAVE for my own home.  You can bet I'll be having one of these, along with a pair of those witchy boots outside my front door step this year!  :D
So, "on with the show!"  I played around with different lighting, and with and without flash, but the pictures truest (pretty "dead-on") are the ones without flash, taken indoors. I even played with "effects" by "switching out color" in a couple of these.

I hope you will enjoy!
Now I'm off to start on my prim candy corn!

(*Don't forget~ click on individual pictures for an enlarged view*)






  
Photos from here (below), down are the truest to color.  *wink*











Happy Holiday Weekend, Y'all!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!