Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Changes...

Good Morning, and Happy Thursday to all my Prim lovin' friends out there!

As you may have noticed, it's been a few days since I've posted, as I've been preoccupied lately with some personal matters.  Due to some recent changes & events, The Prim ~n~ Proper Shoppe has embarked on a "new beginning."  I hope you will continue to join me in this new season of my life as I learn, grow, and reach for my dreams.

On a more "crafty" note, I am "making my comeback" and truly ready to get back to the craftin' table!  :D  I began working on some Prim Carrots several days ago, and am hoping to have those finished up and ready for pics very soon, so STAY TUNED! 
Also, I was unable to post for "FAB FINDS Friday" this last time around, but have no fear!  You know what tomorrow is...  Friday!  FAB FINDS Friday, that is!  *wink*

Until then, thanks so much, once again, for taking the time!  See ya soon!  Make today a GREAT day!  :)

~Morgan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!