Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Friday, April 29, 2011

FAB FINDS Friday!

TGIF, Everyone!  And you know what that means -well, what that usually means- It's FAB FINDS Friday!
I didn't get a chance to pick up much this past week, but I did manage to snag up a few really great finds!  ...and here they are!  :D

 I found all five of these great pieces in one bargain hunt, and was so tickled with wood piece especially.

 I think that is a citronella candle inside this mini watering can, but not sure since part of the label is missing on the bottom.  But, the original price tag is still there ($8.99), and this was a steal at only 50 cents!
 I fell in love with these green metal candle holders, and got lucky to find the two.  I found the one, and grabbed it up, and ran across the other a bit later...  A pair!  Not really sure I want to give these up...I may keep them.  We'll see!  *wink*
This three-tiered taper holder didn't come with the candles, but since it's sitting on my dining room table -for now- I thought I'd throw some candles in there!  Whether I sell it or keep it, I intend to grubby these tapers up so they're all nice and prim sitting in their new home.  :)

Okay, them's my FAB FINDS for this week!  What did you find?  I can't wait to see!  :D

~Morgan♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!