Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Only Five Shopping Days Left...

...'til Easter, and we just made it in to the shoppe in time to get our new Chocolate Bunnies in!  Yay!  

We also made up a few lil' yellow grubby chicks, and plenty more rag eggs!  This will be our third batch of rag eggs.  I sure hope they go as quickly as the first two batches!  I hope to "perfect" the chicks in the near future.  This was our first try at both the bunnies and chicks, and I think we're both purdy happy with the way they turned out, even if the chicks do remind me more of "Rubby Duckies" than Prim Chicks.  Oh well!  They're still darn cute!

Among the above mentioned, we also made up a variety of painted "mini eggs," and placed them in tiny little baskets, and even tried our hand at some "Nest Jars."  These were very simple projects, but the end results were fantastic!  Oh, and I cannot forget probably our most favorite of all the projects, the grungy eggs cartons, each with a dozen rag eggs, some "prim grass," all topped off with a grubby rag bow.  The best thing about these egg crafts is that they can be displayed year round -not just for Spring or Easter.  :D

So, on with the photos, shall we?  We are so excited to share!  :)
(*Once again, please excuse...there are A LOT of pics*)























  

And here are a few of the shots we got at the Shoppe.








'Tis now time for dinner, so off I go!  Have a great night, and we'll be seein' ya again real soon!

~Morgan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!