Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy-Busy...

Hello, friends.  It's been a looong week, and it's only TUESDAY?!

Just wanted to pop in to let you know that yes, we've been crafting, but in between everything else-you know, that lil' "thing" that's always getting in the way of your fun and stuff?  That thing called, Life?  Yeah, that's it.  Life has been going on...  yet we still manage (somehow) to get some craft time in.  Thank God for our "Sanity Sessions" at the crafting table...  I'm just sayin'...  0_0

So, we managed to bust out some prim shamrocks- "fatties" and "flatties" -overnight, and got them down to the shoppe this afternoon.  On top of those, we did three epsom salt luminaries in green.  I got that idea from Crafts By Amanda .  Visit her lil' spot on the web-you'll be glad you did!  :)  And last, but certainly not least, we threw together a couple hurricanes all "dressed up" for St. Patty's Day.  I found this FABULOUS little tutorial over at two twenty one (another great little place to visit).

So, other than the photos (which I am in the process of getting ready) that's about it for today.  Once again, I am BEAT, and am ready for a regular ole' normal day- knock on wood -tomorrow? 

Until Next Time...

Sweet "Prim" Dreams!
♥ Morgan ~n~ Miranda ♥

Oh-wait!  As I was getting the pics ready, I realized that I completely forgot about the green rag balls on the old tin pie plate, and this FAB FIND of a wire bunny we found during a "pit stop" before hitting the shoppe today!  :P  I hope everyone enjoys the pictures...please excuse the couple of mega BLURRIES in the bunch...I didn't mean tuh-  *wink*

--->In no particular order, here are the pics<---

Shamrocks:



"Fatty"

"Flatty" AND ...blurry!  :(


"Split Pea Hurricanes": (first 2 = without flash-last 2 = with flash)




Green Rag Balls in Olde Tin Pie Pan:



Green Epsom Salt Luminaries:

Sorry, a BLURRY BLOB!  :(




 The Wire Bunny-SO CUTE!  Photos do NO Justice!  ;)

In this one, you can see, of course, the 3rd Epsom Salt Luminary jar.  ;)


Okey dokey, friends!  That's really all now---  ;)

Nitey-night!  

♥~M -n- M~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!