Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sneak Peek

I am rising above my recent "funk" and finished up a lil' somethin' GREAT tonight!  :D  I don't have photos yet, but here's a lil' hint:

Picked this wood salad bowl set up a few weeks ago, and I'll be taking pics tomorrow of what they look like NOW!  They're nearly hideous here, I know, but I knew they had potential....

Can't WAIT to show off their "make-over," so be sure you check back tomorrow!  ;)

So, while I'm here, I don't want be a complete tease, so I'll give you some "before" and "afters" of another recent project, similar to this...

Before: I LOVE the square shapes!  FABULOUS!





























Well, that's all, folks!  'Tis time for a lil' R&R!  Come back tomorrow for the salad bowl reveal! 
Sweet Dreams!
~Morgan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!