Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hope for NKH Gift Basket...CHECK!

I'm so pleased to announce that the gift basket for the "Hope for NKH Auction" is now finished.  Whew!  Another project checked off the list.  :)

It's Grubby.  It's "Dirty."  and it's Prim- just the way we like it!
...and here 'tis!

(I'm apologizing ahead of time in case I post TOO MANY photos, but it's really hard for me to pick/choose which to share).


























WHEW!  That really was a LOT of pictures...sorry about that-I'm so indecisive.  *blush*  ...And that is just about all I have time for, unfortunately.  I must get dinner on - homemade cream o' tater soup tonight!  Yay!  :)

Thanks again for stopping by, and we'll be back again SOON!  :D
♥Morgan ~n~ Miranda♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!