Pages

Find Me At

ExBout&TrellisCafe_Logo1a

~God give me work, till my life shall end And life, till my work is done. ~Epitaph of W.H.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ladybug L♥ve

Hi, all!  I know it's been a few days, but we're back with a lil' somethin' to share.  :)  Miranda and I have been busy getting a gift basket of prim goodies ready for the upcoming "Hope for NKH Auction."   If you'd like to know more about NKH, please visit their facebook page and follow the links: Hope for NKH Community-Facebook Page  Thanks so much for taking the time.  ♥

This will be a quick post as we are still busy putting the final touches on the gift basket that we'll be donating, not to mention running households, & STUFF!  ;)  I really just wanted to stop in to spread NKH Awareness and to share pics of our latest Spring "additions." 

Don'cha' just L♥VE LADYBUGS!?  ♥♥♥

 ...especially ole' dirty, grubby ones...


That's all for now, dirty, grubby, prim lovin' friends!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Until we meet again-SOON...

Make EVERY DAY a HAPPY DAY!  :D
♥Morgan ~n~ Miranda♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Comments-Thank You!